We know you have a choice when it comes to choosing a dentist and there are many dentists to choose from. Almost every one of them is well qualified and most of them do dentistry well in a safe and sterile environment. So why choose us? We believe we give you many reasons to do so. At the Intown Dental Center, we want you to make us your choice. Here are the top reasons why we feel we warrant that trust.
- Exceptional Training: As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. To give you the best possible service and results, we attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment. We are continually improving our techniques and materials according to recent advances in dentistry.
- Quality of Equipment and Materials: The expertise of our dental team is further supported by the quality of treatments, equipment and materials used. We have invested in the latest technologies and equipment that allow us to provide you with the best possible care.
- Value and Appreciation: A goal of our practice is to establish a solid relationship with each person by treating him or her as an individual whose patronage we value and appreciate. Read more about how this core value forms the basis of our Intown Dental Center logo.
- Attention and Satisfaction: We prefer to practice by performing thorough, comprehensive examination and treatment on fewer patients than treat a large number of patients daily. This means each patient gets the attention they deserve. Our aim is to care about our patients’ well-being through clinical excellence and an exceptional level of service.
- Comprehensive Assessment: We will always start with a comprehensive exam. This is an opportunity to learn about your health and oral condition together. Our exam entails a head and neck exam, radiograph exam, clinical assessment of your gums and teeth, an oral cancer screening, examination of your TMJ condition, and a check of you vitals to assess your overall health.
- Prevention is better than Cure: As a practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. That’s why we focus on thorough exams and individual risk assessment to anticipate and prevent problems before they happen.
- Long-Term Goals: Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we are also concerned about your overall health, over the long-term. Using a conservative approach to dentistry we aim to stop tooth decay before it happens. That means fewer invasive treatments so your teeth can stay intact longer, giving your natural smile a fighting chance to last a lifetime.
- Affordability: You deserve high quality service at an affordable price. By focusing on prevention, partnership, and personalized treatment planning, we can manage the long-term costs of dental care together. We also accept most insurance and offer Care Credit as a financing solution.
- Family-Care: We enjoy seeing children and make sure that their dental visits are fun and comfortable which will create a positive attitude towards dentistry that can last a lifetime. We welcome parents to stay with their children during treatment.
- Mutual Trust: An ethical approach and integrity in all our interactions is the standard the Intown Dental Center lives by. Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as individuals with their own specific concerns is vital to our success. You can rest assured that all your questions will be answered with complete honesty and transparency.
- Customized Treatment You Choose: We will discuss any treatments and get your approval prior to the procedure. Once all conditions are documented, your dentist will present a review of findings with customized treatment options for your review. Recommendations are clearly explained with visual aids until you fully understand the benefits/risks/limitations of each procedure. Once you are familiar with all the options, it will be up to you to decide which one to choose.
- Patient Education: We utilize a magnified, projected TV image of conditions inside your mouth with a high quality intraoral camera and digital radiographs so that you can see what the doctor sees. We also take the time to educate you on what we are seeing and doing as the treatment progresses. Dr. Kearns sees every exam as an opportunity to educate and make co-discoveries with you regarding your oral health.
- Clarity in Payment: Once you select you preferred treatment, our treatment coordinator can help you choose the right payment options for you. All fees for treatment are explained in advance of any treatment performed. If you ever have a question about payments please make sure to ask us.
- Location: We hope you take full advantage of our convenient in-town location, with shopping and dining at our doorstep. We are lucky to be a part of the Edgewood Retail Shopping District which comprises of a vibrant mix of restaurants, big box stores, and small businesses like ours.
- Scheduling an Appointment: 1.We make it easy to make an appointment with us online or by phone. We understand it is difficult for you to take time off from work to visit the dentist. To facilitate maximum efficiency during your visit with us, we will schedule your procedures by quadrants to complete the necessary treatments in as few appointments as needed. Also, if you have a true emergency, you will be offered to be seen within 24 hours if possible.
- Financial Arrangements: You deserve simple access to dental care. It is our goal to make necessary dental treatment affordable to everyone regardless of his or her financial situation. We realize that ability to pay is of deep concern to many dental patients. We share your concern and are prepared to offer you a number of payment options. For example, we provide flexible payment options to qualified applicants to pay by month via “Care Credit“. We will discuss the payment plan best suited for you in private and assist you with all the arrangements. We accept most insurance plans and will gladly process your claim.